Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

1st FUNCTION.

A day before the function, we already iron the table top, table napkins. I iron 85 table napkins, and 15 table tops. WHOA! It was so tiring, after that we arranged the FUNCTION HALL so that it would be more easy for tomorrow.

Yesterday was our FIRST FUNCTION as an HRM student. I didn't expect that the course I chose was a course that is tiring. I was assigned in the STEWARD section. My job was to clean all the utensils needed in the function and ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen.

This is the day! I wake up early as 4:30am to ready all the things I need, like my Chef's Uniform. I must be early as 6am, but I came to school at 7am, >< walang jeep!

When I enter the kitchen, me and my co-stewards immediately wash the 85 glasses, spoons, forks, plates, and the like. We quickly washes all them with tap water, we must ensure that all the station are clean, we didn't rest for the whole day. The function almost start for an hour.

So, this is it. We already have a guest, after busting out, we quickly wash the sold dishes, then the guest continuously enter the hall, and we continuously wash all the plates, glasses, and the like. We didnt rest for 6hours washing and washing, isnt it tiring? GOSH! But I love what I did, because I chose that course and NO REGRETS at all! I enjoyed so much, even I'm so tired. We rest for an hour, then we start to remove the table cloth, table napkins from the hall, we arranged the chairs and tables. And after that, we already wash all the table napkins and dried them all. And the function is already done! WHOA!


I'll add pictures soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home