Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Sunday, March 14, 2010

something special.

I don't even know what's with the day today. My husband called me up, and said "wifey, can we go out?" and I said "yes hubby." so, I get up in the bed, and go to shower. Its takes me 30mins just to shampoo my hair. haha.

NO CHOICE for my dress, so I try to mix some colors. I used green open back blouse, violet skinny pants and pink flip flops. No accessories, for simplicity. but it looks *SEXXY!

So we went to the mall and watch a movie. After spending our time their, I get hungry, and I want to eat rice. So we go to jollibee. He ordered up 2 chicken, double rice each of us, 2 large size of soft-drinks, 2 burgers. 1 sundae and a large french fries only for me.

my tummy is very full! But its okay. I'm still sexy. haha. Just JOKING! it was already 5pm, so we decided to go home.


i this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home