Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOLS!

HAHA. I was really laughing hardly when I tried to fool my boyfriend, he almost cried because of my joke. XD I told him that I would go far away, live in other place and will never come back. I told him through text, before the "VICTIM ACTION" I texted him and said, "please go here, just for a while.. I want to see you". And I waited him outside of our house, I almost laugh when I see his facial reaction, but he don't know I'm good in acting. :)) HAHA. I hugged him so tight, and whisper him my sweet words, "i love you" and said, "JOKE! APRIL FOOLS! :))its not true, just kidding. HAHA. I would never do that, because I promised you that we will last forever." and laugh so hardly and loudly. He bite my ears, pinch me at my side. HAHA.

But I didn't expect he will also make some foolishness like I did. Tonight, maybe at 8:30pm he texted me, saying "wifey, please go out TT" and then I quickly go out in the house and look for him. I was so worried, because I think he has a problem. But what he did, he also fooled me. He said "I will not take my course here, I'll take it in other place". His face was so serious, he really convinced me that its really true. And so, I can't control my self but to cry. Tears fall down my eyes, he hug me and said, "HAHAHA. You also been fooled. Its not true." And still continues in crying, I bitten him in his left arm and said "you fooled me!"

We both laugh, we imagined how we take those jokes for real. We realize that we can't let go of each other.


1 Comments:

Anonymous sonson said...

HAHA. bleeh. :p
ILOVEYOU wifey. ikaw kc. whaha
RAWR!

April 2, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home