Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Saturday, April 24, 2010

its more than my OBSESSION.

OUR LOVE BLOOMS

Last night was not a good night, because of our bad lucks. He was also affected, Naah! We both cried and cried, cause were afraid that my mom would tell me that she would separate us.
But then, I was totally wrong. HAHA. I never expected my mom would tell me,
"Stop acting like a child, I know its impossible if you'll break-up with him"
This message really tells me that I'm wrong with my perception, that my mom hate him. I had no idea at all. ;) I was so happy cause he accepts my HUSBAND now. Even in the first place she really don't like him at all. But now, as our relationship goes stronger, my mom accepts him.

A DAY THAT'S FULL OF LOVE~

Today was a great great great day! I was with him the whole day. I wake up as early as 6am, then I fix my bed. As usual, I cooked for our breakfast, and do house hold chores. YES, I'm not LAZY like others. XD *kriiiiiiiiing!* I received a text from him, saying ..

"Good morning Wifey, I'm excited. :) I Love You! I'll be their at your house by 11am, so be ready now, I'll wait."

So yes, 11am sharp nasa ko na sya. O________O And me? Im not yet ready! Still in front of the computer, surfing and surfing I immediately fix my self, then when I was ready, we say good bye to my mom. XD

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! ssshhhh! ITS A SECRET.
Akin na lang yun kung san kami nag date! Basta! Ubos na naman pera nya sakin, naubos lahat sa FOOD. XD

- I know, MATAKAW ako.


PAHABOL!


Today's night happenings. What's with it?
I was totally tired, kahit dinner ko nakalimutan ko ng kainin. Nakatulog pa talaga ako sa sahig. Texting pa kami that time, nung nakatulog ako pumunta sya sa house ko, dinalhan ako ng food, na niluto naman ng mom nya. Kahit black out, HAHA. Kumain kami ng sabay, subuan effect pa. Ang arte ng boyfriend ko nuh. ^^ Sarap ng niluto ng momi nya, XD nabusog ako dun.

5 Comments:

Anonymous eden said...

ate krish,, i'm happy for you:) ang cute ng pic nyong dalawa. nice shot!

April 24, 2010 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous FaithxxHJ said...

sweet nyo nmn sis :D baka langgamin kayo nyan XDXD LOL

April 24, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

eden :. HAHA. salamat eden! ^^
FaithxxHJ :. salamat po ate. hehe

April 25, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Kitty said...

You may not please your mom with everything that you like. She may not like your boyfriend at first but I'm sure if your happy with your bf's company and he treats you well, you're mom will surely like him with all her heart someday. <3 :)


XOXO

April 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

Thanks ate Kitty. :)

April 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home