Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Friday, April 23, 2010

Yesterday's Misfortune

I was not able to write my happenings yesterday because I'm not in the mood.

My Misfortune

The first thing is my stomach aches, until now. Something is not good, this aches really bothers me, urggh. No idea at all whats inside of my stupid stomach. The second one is, yesterday was my schedule in using the computer. Badly! I only use the computer in the morning, and in the afternoon, my stupid brothers never let me use it, and the current back I still didn't use the computer, my freak mother sit down and use it, iessh! Anyways, my day is boring. And so, I fell asleep inside the class, good for me I'm not caught sleeping, hihi. After the boring class of Fil 102, Soc. Sci 101 is the next subject. And our class is 3-5pm. We have a long long long quiz, buti na lang nag study ako. HAHA. After ng quiz, discussion ulit. I was bored, then Caresson entered on my mind. Nothing to do, I think of writing a letter for him. So I write and write for the whole class. Then I didn't notice that our discussion was done. Natawa na lang ako.

When I was going to home, Mom called me up, "Hello? San ka? Umuwi ka na. May kasalanan ka sa akin!". Naaah! I was nervous, thinking that I did something wrong. And as I enter the house, I only heard the scream of my mom. Telling me why did I cut my short pants, and it was because of Caresson why I did that thing. Cutting of my pants! Yeah! >:| I cheat with my mom, I didn't told it was because of him. And my mom almost pulled my hair because of her anger. I rapidly went to my room and cry for the whole night and I didn't notice that I'm already sleeping, I never eat my dinner because of what happened. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home