Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

POSER!

Please help me REPORT this person. SHE get my pictures from my friendster account. Dont be fooled, if she added you as a friend please REJECT & REPORT. All my information here in blogger she copied it. PLEASE! I need your help. Heres her URL on facebook. CLICK!

I know whose imitating me. SHE wanted that my friends would hate me using other profile. PLEASE help me report this person. SHE is my immortal enemy. I know her!

GUYS! Im planning to change my URL here in blogger, if ever it would happen please RELINK me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous FaithxxHJ said...

grabe naman yung taong yun @____@
will help you report her sis~~

April 28, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous FaithxxHJ said...

omo~ too bad!!
btw, the link u gave isn't working :/..
and yeah~ if i were u, ill change my url oso..hala~ goodluck sis!

April 28, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous vhie said...

that was rude. gahhd. well, good luck ;)

April 28, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous .Thequeens said...

reported! btw,i hv a same problem -.-

April 30, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home