Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Saturday, October 9, 2010

# 9. What do you like the most about yourself? (physically and emotionally)

What I like? Physically? My height! Haha. LOL! Even though I'm too small like a kid, I'm CUTE! I know that ;) I'm just 4"11 and don't wish to make it 5" because I'm already 17 y/o, and I know in my age now, its difficult to grow. :)) I just love my height!

Emotionally? The feeling of being strong! Especially if you talked about Love or Relationships. I do not quit immediately in a relationship if I know I can still save and bring back the past relationship we had. I'm not that person that quits. If I know there's still a chance, I'm doing my very best to save it. That's why, those guys who actually leaved me alone, and go back to me again because of this attitude, they realize that I was the perfect girl for them. But what they did before? They just ignore me, and take me for granted.

Every drops of my tears has a payment for you to pay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home