Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Friday, October 1, 2010

# 1. What do you regret most?

Hmm, what do I regret most? Uhmm. Its when I lost my way from the real world, when I was in my 2nd year high-school, months before my father died, I made a shameful scene in the school, I really regret what happened. Because of that, my Mom's attention was called by our School Guidance. èé Yeah! Really. NOT kiddin'. That's how I lost my way, know why? My Mom was really busy that time, wanted to forget what happened with my Dad, the time I need a Mom, she's not around guiding me, supporting me. And because of being alone, I LOST MY WAY. :((

If I had given the chance to change all and do it right, I would go back to the past just to stop what will happened, but I can't. It's too late.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home