Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PLANS.

MY SECOND POST FOR THIS DAY.

What about my plans? Hmm. I was planning to make my own layout. LAST MONTH pa talaga. And now I have many ideas on how to beautify my blogspot and the style of my own layout. From the title is self, RAWR. I wanna make a blog skin that's related about my blog title. As in, totally addicted to it. RAAAWRR* haha. Well, still waiting for my mom to pay our bills. Maybe by this week. *hoping* kasi naman, inuna pa TUITION ko, kesa sa internet. TAMA lang din yun, diba I'll make my layout on Adobe Photoshop. Im not totally expert on editing but I have some knowledge about it. I edit my pictures their.

This morning, Mom and I are discussing about my graduation *excited
I will graduate at the age of 19. Still young uh?! She told me, I must take my MASTERAL COURSE. Then I disagreed, because I want to work, I want to earn my own money. *demanding* But she said I must take it, just because if you take masteral course, you will be hired immediately from your job. So, I dont have any choice but to agree of what she said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home