Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Thursday, May 13, 2010

what's with Tumblr

I don't know what's with Tumblr that people was addicted to it. I also made an account their to try that kind of blog site. My account in Tumblr is inactive. I find my self having a hard time on customizing my Tumblr Profile. It's just, I don't really like the style of Tumblr, but I'm trying to customize it now, hmm. Can somebody help me? Where can I get some Tumblr skins or layouts? I want to re-open my Tumblr account.

Anyways, I was reading a novel. I forgot the title but its all about dead scenes, salvages, and murders. scary uh!

That's all for today's happenings, till next post. I'll be editing a little stuffs here soon, and also in my Tumblr account. Take care bloggers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous meii lee :) said...

i have my tumblr too! follow me. follow me! hha :))

then i'll follow you back ;)
take care krish!

May 14, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home