Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh, yeah! I'm too busy

Did you notice that my last post was almost a week? So it means, I wasn't able to open my blog for a week already, and not updating it for a week! My gosh. I was really busy this week. Today is still our Preliminary Examinations, and this day is the second day of our examinations. And yeah, the exams are totally NOSE BLEEDING! There was this teacher who is really strict, I dunno why was she's so strict, she's our proctor in math. She maybe don't have husband, HAHA. Just kidding! Speaking of MATH! I answered all the questions except the very last problem solving, its because of that strict teacher! I almost finish the exam but time is up. Can't continue to answer the question or else she wouldn't accept my paper. SO BADDD~ urggh. And there this another subject that made my nose bleed! COSTING! My computation was unbalanced. Why is that? I always hate math, I'm having a hard time to solve just for a problem. My gahd! HEEEELP! I can do this! Pray for me.

Hey! I updated my song. Did you like it? I love this song so much. Would you mind adding me on your Plurk or just follow me? Here's my link CLICK ME! A lot of thanks!

Oh~ till here. I'm out. I'll study now.
TAKECARE my dear affies. :D


NEXT .. I'll gonna share what happened in our Trial and Error.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel Ann said...

I'm too busy too! XDDD

You hate math? XD I love math, not so much but most of it :))

Sorry for the late comment :D

July 17, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous meii lee :) said...

oooh yah. im busy too. all of us are busy i guess. well college life ain't easy. uh, i do love trigonometry, linear algebra & geometry but not all math fields i guess. soar high krish! :D

July 18, 2010 at 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Jie Ji/Jackie said...

i like math coz we just nid to analyze it..
but sumtymz i hate..haha..

wat i hate is
filipino subject
nose bleed..huhu..

soo damn hard..
it kills me..
i prefer more to hve a chinese subj dan it..hihi

July 18, 2010 at 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Mari said...

Same here... I m busy too...

Anyway, we just had our examinations. Our watcher was not that strict but she's so unfair to us. She was our English teacher last year. >.<

And Math, our math is pretty easy this year. I don't know why, maybe its because our teacher is nice and good at teaching it. She makes the lessons easy in our part.

http://pixiechronicle.blogspot.com/

July 19, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home