Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SCHOOL IS COOL

WARNING This would be a long post. And I'm sorry for my wrong grammars, I'm not fluent in English.

I wasn't able to blog what happen yesterday, its because of the stupid blackouts. I so hate the supplier of our current here. Every 30 mins or 1hour the current is on and off. And this stupid current really pisses me off. This would really damage our computer and also our appliances.

Back to the topic, my class started as early as 7:30am. And yes, I always come late to school even though I have a one class that starts in 10:30am. Enough for that, I'm getting lost to my topic. Okay, yesterday, my first class was about RELIGIOUS STUDY, oh! Btw, the school I'm attending is handled by Sisters, or in general called Nun.

Okay, my professor talks his blahs and blahs. The discussion was about "Our Father". He showed as a film that really makes me cry, I was so touched of the film my professor showed us, especially to the girl, the title was "Daughter and Father" its not actually a film made here, its outside of our country. So, there's this little girl loved by her father so much, when she was born her father promise her to care of her as she grows up. As time goes by she became a teen. And for a little mistake she made, she got pregnant. Her mother beg his husband to take it easy to her daughter. When the daughter begs for forgiveness, her father slap her, and in the second time she beg for forgiveness, her father hugged him so tight and said "I love you", ..."and I love your baby too". This line made me cried a lot, and my sit mates was laughing at me, because I was so emotional. Why? This really affects me, I grew up with out a father, standing behind me and watch over me.

Every time I think of the film we watched, my eyes is becoming blur. Coz my tears want to fall. HAHA.

NEXT CHAPTER

As I went home, the clouds are getting dark, and the air blows so hard, and I feel that I would fly away because of the air, I'm afraid that this would happen. I'm so under-weight. I let my friends to go home before me, because I want them to be safe. Okay, I'm so stupid, I forgot to bring my umbrella. Why is that? Every time I bring my umbrella, there's no rain, and when I don't bring it, there's a rain. Stupid weather! HAHAHA.

That time, I can't receive any messages. Its because of the stupid weather eh! And because of this, me and my husband can't contact with each other. I texted him 1hr before my class ends, but I didn't receive any messages. I waited outside the campus for 30mins, until the rain falls and I was really wet. So, I decided to go inside the campus. Innocently, I didn't expect that my hubby was waiting outside, and he was like already bathing in the rain. He was so wet. That time, I already receive his messages, and explained it to him that I can't receive any message, he was so mad at me at the point that he was already shouting. Its the fault of the stupid weather. But its okay, he ask for forgiveness, and I also ask him for forgiveness.


So, this would the end of my story. Till next time I blog again. Thanks for those who still read and visit my blog. I love you!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous meii lee :) said...

o yes, i'm totally pissed off with all these bad things happening here too! o_o

July 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

Naa. IMBALANCED. haha

July 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM  
Anonymous agnes said...

haha true that your post today is very long but nvrtheless i will promise u to leave a comment ^^

I hate the lights to black out totally too ^^

Its something called like a church right? XD.For us if we are late,its very bad for our remarks :(

Such a touching story which your professor talks :D.I will also burst out into tears like u :)

HAHA,i also experienced it somethings too and its bad luck man :D


Such a caring hubby who are there for u always :D

July 8, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Lydia Esther said...

Blackouts?! That sucks bad! I would die. I am also under-weight I want to gain weight badly but it doesn't happen :( I've been skinny all my life. Except when I was a baby of course. I hate rainnn!! Rain + my hair = horrible nightmare! I love you too :)

July 8, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous vhie said...

your post is a little long sis, but I didn't felt bored while reading it.

I also want to watch the movie that you're telling. kindda interested with it now :D

You've got a really sweeeeeeet hubby sis. more powerrrs to your relationship. God Bless :)

July 8, 2010 at 6:50 PM  
Anonymous vhie said...

your post is a little long sis, but I didn't felt bored while reading it.

I also want to watch the movie that you're telling. kindda interested with it now :D

You've got a really sweeeeeeet hubby sis. more powerrrs to your relationship. God Bless :)

July 8, 2010 at 6:50 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

@ AGNES : Yes, its also bad for our remarks! :(
@ Lydia : Totally, especially if yor hair is long. HAHA
@ Vhie : Thanks sis, for still reading my blog. :D

July 9, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Candice! said...

I haven't heard of Daughter and Father until you mentioned it on your post. It's such a sad story. If ever I get to watch this, I think I'll have the same reaction as yours. :)

July 9, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Jie Ji/Jackie said...

aww..me too..
everytym i bring my umbrella der is no rain..
but wen i left it..
itz raining oh my

July 10, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Khlallulah said...

Hi sis. You still had classes yesterday? We didn't lol. And we still don't today. :)) I hope you didn't get sick. :-) Haha. Your husband's so sweet. :>

July 15, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home