Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

tom-or-row

TOMORROW.

Tomorrow June 30, 2010 would be the inauguration of our new elected President of the Philippine Republic. And in the said day would be a HOLIDAY. Unfortunately, our professor in HRM103 would not considerate us for tomorrow's celebration, tomorrow we will have a Seminar, or Demonstration about how to make a Classical Menu. And for us, its too UNFAIR. Other departments in our school has no classes for tomorrow. But its okay, I'll spend my whole day tomorrow in school instead of watching the inauguration of my favorite candidate.


OFF TOPIC

Last Sunday I was not able to attend our mass, its because I went to a debut. And its the debut my aunt's daughter. And because my mom and my aunt are close friends, we have no choice but to attend. The debut was held on the beach. And obviously I love swimming but I'm not good at this sport. And now, my face and arms are totally burn. I SO HATE IT! I wish that my true color would back immediately

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous meii lee :) said...

awww. unfair man yan senyo, kahit kelan. hahaha. la rn class buong university ng wmsu :D all hail noynoy~

June 30, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Jie Ji/Jackie said...

aww...unfair..u dont hve classes...last wed..hihi

i love swimming :)

July 2, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Mari said...

right, unfair nga sa part niyo...
sayang at may pasok kayo noong araw na iyon!

http://pixiechronicle.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home