Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Thursday, June 24, 2010

MATH 103 : INVESTMENT

LOL. I'm starting to love math now. HAHA. Can't imagine that I got a higher score for last Tuesday's activity and quiz. I was totally laughing hard that I'm really the one making my own assignments with some help of my friends, and not depending on someone to copy with. Still can't overcome. My friends was laughing at me because of my acts, you know? THEY LAUGHING AT YOU BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU LAUGH?! haha. WEIRD uh? Yeah. Its me. DEAL with it. *mababaw lang happiness ko. Anu ba? HAHA*

OFF TOPIC

After of my class in MATH 103, I hurriedly went to town to get the item i bought on an online shoppe, and as I was walking I saw Ms. Mei and syempre, I called her, and say Hi to her. :] and after that, umuwi na ako. HAHA.


Till here na muna. TakeCare fellas~

1 Comments:

Anonymous meii lee :) said...

nashock rin aq nung pinansin mo ko XD
haha. haggard + cramming + gutom tga aq nun, kea di kta mxado napansin, ikaw pla un. haha! cge cge. nice meeting u sa town ~ Lol. hha

June 25, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home