Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

RANDOM

There's so many things on my mind, I have so many problems now and I dunno how would I solve this heavy problems of mine. The first thing is, how could I find money to pay for our ticket. Our function is fast approaching, and I have two (2) tickets here that cost 250pesos each. The other ticket, I sell it to my bf, and I'm kinda shy, telling him to buy my ticket. The other one is for my mother. MONEY IS HARD TO FIND TODAY! Second is, I still don't have money to buy a swim suit, on Friday we will start our swimming class. Third is, I need 1000pesos for our immersion on July 30, 2010. I need to spend my savings on my piggy bank just to add for my expenses, no money left for me. I feel like I have the world at my back.

Exams are over, and I hopped I pass all my subjects, especially the major ones. The exam was good but not that better. I just don't know what will happen if I fail one of my subjects. My scholarship would gone if that would happen. I'm so afraid. Its really a pressure to my position to maintain all my grades as it is, no lower than 80. Especially in major subjects. I feel I would be sick!

I hate this day. REALLY! I wake up late, and obviously I went to school late. BADLY! I didn't pass my journal notebook to our professor. And for this, I must have an excuse slip signed by my parent and by our Prefect of Discipline. My mom would be angry if I will tell her. The only thing I can do is to make a fake excuse letter and forged my mother's signature. I know its bad, but I don't want that my mom would scold me because I'm late. I know God would understand me, and I know its my fault. And another is that, we don't have class the whole day! You know what, I just waste my time and money going to school for NOTHING! What a hell!

Enough for that, as I went home today I saw a couple quarreling in the road, the girl tried to let go of the guy's hand, as she walked fast the guy followed her, and the girl shouted, the boy slap her face! THAT GUY IS SUCH A STUPID! I hate him for slapping the girl in front of many people. My boyfriend is not like that. TSK!


I'm so hungry while posting this. Till here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Monel said...

That boyfriend shooooorrreee is rude~! xPP

Ohh . . . I'm so sorry for you . Haha ! Maybe you sleep late at night ? Sleeping late, waking up late, going to school late. xDD

~~You see . . . In our school, if you get tardy by 3 times, it's considered as 1 absent . And my classmate shooooorreee is an honor student but she always go to school late . Oh my .

Wow ! Scholar ?! Whew ! Sis, you're intelligent, huh ? <3

TC~!

July 20, 2010 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous meii lee :) said...

how did u acquire ur scholarship grant in Pilar sis? are u also a honor student of ur former high school? Hha. sorry sis, none of my batch-mate enrolled @ Pilar College kc. forging sure isn't a good idea sis :)

July 21, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home