Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Saturday, June 19, 2010

its SAT-UR-DAY.

Its weekend, and everybody loves it! HHA! Its a day for a rest, even if its one day though. Don't you feel like 1week in school is like a whole year? HHA! Truly! I feel like that, and I think 8months in going to school is like 10years attending your class everyday. Anyways, I always come late in going to school, I feel like so tardy. I don't want to attend my class, but I don't have any choice, its my responsibility, I must focus on my studies, if I failed in any of my subject, definitely I will lose my scholarship, its the one who pays my tuition fees every semester until I graduate. Gonna be so serious! I wanna help my family and to be successful just like others. Daaah~ I'm so emotional. HAHA. Whatever! I just love my family, even though I'm a bad daughter to my mom. I always make her cry, but even if I'm like this, I have a plans for her, I want to pay all the things she given to me but I know its not enough to pay all of those because all her life she was with us, taking care of us. Even if I don't have a father anymore. Hmm. I'll gonna blog those things next time~ Its a long long long story by the way. I LOVE MY DAD! May my father be with our loving God. Amen.

Another happenings happened this day was we don't have teacher for our subject, I just waste my money and time going to school and passed my novel homework, YEAH! Like novel homework, what a teacher! She gave us a homework that is so so so long, and what was I supposed to expect was NOTHING! No teacher for 2meetings already. We just spent our time for nothing! And were behind in the other class, because they already start their discussions.

Ohkaaaaaay! I was with him again. Ü We eat our lunch here in the house with my family. So sweeeeeeeeeeet!~ He bought a roasted chicken for our viand. We eat together, were like a sweet married couple, you know like "subo-subuan kung kumain". HAHA. I just love the way he is~ Oh! And by the way, we watch some videos about love stories. KILIG!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous meii lee :) said...

choo choo. droppin'! oh, happy weekend to u! i haven't really loved this day cuz i was actually @ school for Physics 100.1 lab for 4hrs! & i hate goin' to school too. haaay, for family's sake na lg tga~ uhm, good thing u met na ur husband for life <3
im looking forward to have mine too! hihi. God bless!

June 19, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous mhei ♥ said...

nice scholar ka pala sis..
yeah! tama.. focus more on your studies, good thing naba balance mo yung relationship nyo & your studies.. :)

June 20, 2010 at 1:08 AM  
Anonymous Lydia Esther said...

Stay focus in school things. You will be happy once you finish it all. Leave the negative and lazy aside. Study study because that's very important sweetheart. Nooo don't make your mommy cry! Try to be a good daughter. I wouldn't want you hating yourself when you no longer have your mom there for you. There's no one like our moms no matter what. I don't have a father either. He passed away. I hope your relationship last long.

June 20, 2010 at 2:49 AM  
Anonymous FaithxxHJ said...

hahah:D ganyan din nararamdaman ko ngayon =.="
very unfair kasi yung iba, start na lesson nila..then kami indi parin Y__Y
pero go go go lng sis!
heheh:D keep studying hard!
sabi nga nila, "pag may tyaga, may nilaga" : )

June 20, 2010 at 5:04 AM  
Anonymous Jie Ji/Jackie said...

yay!...so u hve a bf sis?..hihi..

i luv to study bt sumtymz i feel lyk lazy hihi..

ds is my last yr in hs so i nd 2 enjoy it and gve my best..haha...

June 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous stella said...

ahhaah! super kilig to the max ka for sure noh? ang cute.. but yeah school sucks sometimes and thats the fun part! why? because w/o those sucky moments, we cant complain and whine on anything.^^ ahahha

June 20, 2010 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Mari said...

Ha-ay! I also felt that way. I love first weekend of school year. Parang matagal na akong hindi nakakapagpahinga.

Anyway, ang sweet niyo naman. Masaya siguro talaga if you have your special someone.

June 21, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home