Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Friday, May 14, 2010

PBB Teen Clash Uber



I was watching this show awhile ago, I was not able to update all the things happening inside the house. But it doesn't matter at all. I just don't watch this every time because I hate that girl named Tricia. I don't want to see her on screen. It irritates my eye every time I see her. I really don't like her attitude, you know?! She's just a 14 year old girl, can you believe that? She really looks matured, maybe she ate hogmash. HAHA. *kidding* SERIOUSLY. She looks older than me. HAHAHA

Tricia Pictures, Images and Photos

Totally a flirt!


.. and tomorrow will be a very very busy day!
Tomorrow's practice with my classmates.

Take care bloggers. :DD

1 Comments:

Anonymous meii lee :) said...

yea* but she's indeed puhreeettyy for me. HAHA :))

May 14, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home