Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Friday, May 21, 2010

VERY LATE POST.

I was too busy this week.

May 18, 2010. We celebrated the fiesta of our chapel, Mystical Rose. That day was too tiring for me, day before the fiesta, May 17, 2010. After I went home, my mom command me to go town to buy some ingredients for our desert. Okay, so I'm with my hubby. Syempre dapat kasama sya* I was with him until 10pm. With his friends, we watched the competition happened in our celebration as one society.

So, when I got home. I already made the desert, it takes 6hours for me to finish the desert. Yes, I'm still awake at 4am. Just to finish that desert.

I woke up around 9am, and immediately went to bath.

MAY 18, 2010.
Its also the day for our performance project, even though that I didn't went to our practice, we still gain the perfect score. After our 1st subject, we have a quiz and I didn't study. Just because I was to busy in the celebration. *TAGA HUGAS NAKO NG PLATO PAG-UWI KO*

So much tired, but carry parin ng beauty ko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home