Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Thursday, June 3, 2010

365 Days IN LOVE

A very late post. I'm gonna share what happened in our first anniversary.

May 31, 2010. So yea! We've been in-love for 365 days, and we made it here till the end that we didn't break-up even once.

But in that day, we were both busy in our enrollment. I bought something that he would really like, well, its my first time giving gift on my special love one. I bought a couple shirt that costs 599php, its almost 600php. Its a set already, I love the printing of that shirt, so I bought it right away. And I don't care if I spend my money just for a shirt.

Here's the shirt I bought for the two of us.




Because were not able to celebrate our anniversary on May 31, 2010. We decided to celebrated it yesterday. We were both in our school to finish our enrollment, and when we already accomplished our transactions, we went to town and ate in Jollibee, he had no choice but to follow me, that time I was really hungry. HAHA. After eating, we went to the grocery to buy ice cream, and went again to another mall to buy a pizza. Then, immediately went home because its already getting dark.

We ate the ice cream together in our house, and oh! The Pizza? Its for my family. Ü

2 Comments:

Anonymous meii lee :) said...

lovely shirt you have there. where'd you bought it anyway? hahaha. happy 368th day!

June 3, 2010 at 9:25 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

Big V's. naha! Thanks!

June 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home