Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Monday, June 7, 2010

First Day of School.

So yea, its my first day on school. And I hate it! We were the first school here who starts the classes at early time, like the other schools, they will start their classes next week. But its also good to start the class early so that we could end up the year earlier too. I was so excited to meet my new classmates and also to see again my old friends and old classmates. My class for today was only about ONE HOUR. Naiinis ako, kasi KALAS sa fare. But its okay, because my teacher for English 101 was my teacher before in Religious Study, I just love my teacher the way she teach. And she is my favorite teacher. She's so kind and thoughtful.

That's all for today, I'll be updating my blog again now. So, if you want to talk with me, just tag me. I'll be online for about 2hrs.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous aol234 said...

Hi

June 9, 2010 at 5:22 PM  
Anonymous aol234 said...

I begin blog, too

June 9, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home