Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

its all about PASTRY ARTS.

Okay, its obvious from my title, this blog post would cover about PASTRY ARTS. Since my course is Hotel and Restaurant Management, Pastry Arts is one of the parts or branch of my course, today my teacher in my major subject discuss about Pastry Arts. In my past blog, I have a post about functions. To those who had no idea what is function in kitchen terminology, it is the actual service you give to a customer, we set a dining, the ambiance, we sell tickets, and we serve guest, its like an actual restaurant. Their are waitress, bar tender, chefs, and so on. And we will have three(3) functions for this semester, fortunately we had the best slot. In our group, we will serve 110pax, with a modern motif. Back to the topic, my teacher showed as two movies that are connected to Pastry Arts, about French Service and chocolates. Do you know the movie entitled Babette? Babette is a famous chef in France, and for your information this chef is a Lady, to shorten up this, in the movie we watched, she showed how French Service is, totally its so amazing, and so awesome! Like, WOOOOOOOOOW! That's what you call Classical Menu! Our teacher wanted us to have a French Service, she wanted us not to be ignorant. Yeah, right! Moving on, another movie was entitled Chocolat. Its all about chocolates. Yummy! We feel all hungry when we watched the movie all day long. HAHA.

If your interested to know more about Babette, CLiCK ME!

OFF TOPIC

As I went home, me and my boyfriend decided to go home together. And I didn't know that I would be joining his Mom, and Sister. He didn't tell me. HAHA. I was like, "nahihiya ako". Something like that, haha. But before we go home, we entered a fast food, and eat for meryenda. And after that, we went home na. Tadaa! I'm so blessed to have my boyfriend now because his family accepted me.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous mhei ♥ said...

so sweet naman :)

June 16, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Anonymous mhei ♥ said...

so sweet naman :)

June 16, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

ate mhei. haha. ty po!

June 16, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous FaithxxHJ said...

the course you take seems so interesting! hmm...
anyway, how sweet...ahhh~ heheh..
great that ur family accepted ur BF^^
mensae~~!!!

June 17, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Deniece said...

Owww. That was so sweet. ;)
Goodluck on your lovelife&Stay strong!

June 18, 2010 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Lydia Esther said...

Awesome keep it up with the course you're taking. The story of you & your boyfriend is sweet. Congratulations, it sounds like a wonderful day :)

June 19, 2010 at 2:00 AM  
Anonymous Khlallulah said...

Wow! Haha. That's interesting! :-) I want to learn more in school too hahaha but last week, a lot of professors were absent. Haha. Plus, we only introduced ourselves over and over. Hahaha.

June 19, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Khlallulah said...

Wow! Haha. That's interesting! :-) I want to learn more in school too hahaha but last week, a lot of professors were absent. Haha. Plus, we only introduced ourselves over and over. Hahaha.

June 19, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

Thanks for all the comments. :] So much appreciated!

~ Deniece : Than you ate! :D
~ Lydia Esther : Yeah, I took this course because I love eating. hha!
~ Khlallulah : Opo, this course is really interesting. :))

June 19, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home