Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FINALLY!

Finally! I'm done! Done in updating my blog. HAHA. I'm so happy. Ü What do you think? Is my blog okay? Hmm. I want my blog this way because its simple, and elegant in my eyes. Thanks to PinkDoodles for this layout. And also, I made some editing on your codes, and I'm sorry if I didn't wish for your permission. But I still credit you for this. Your so good! And I salute you.

Moving on, again! And FINALLY! I have my own FIRST SHOULDER BAG. HAHA. Its my first time to use a shoulder bag in my whole life, as in! At the age of 16, I started to be in fashion. I feel like I'm a real lady now because I also use shoulder bag like others too. *claps* I just can't control my feeling, I'm over reacting just because of a bag. LOL! *kiddo!*

OFF TOPIC

I'll be offline by 9pm tonight. And I'll spent my time now to upload my new photos on Facebook, because I'm already done in my first task, I'll do my second task now.

I'm also problematic about my Journal Notebook, I'll do it now after I eat. I need to beautify my Journal Notebook for tomorrow's activity. For our Religion Study.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous aol234 said...

I cannot make it well

June 9, 2010 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous aol234 said...

blog is completed

June 10, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Rhea Gulin said...

your blog is awesome! two thumbs up!

June 10, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

@ Rhea : Thank You! I appreciate it so much Ü

June 10, 2010 at 9:53 PM  
Anonymous aol234 said...

http://aol234.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home