Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

REGULAR CLASSES!

And yes, its REGULAR CLASSES already. Summer days are totally OVER. I hate it so much, because we started our class earlier than the other school. But its okay, I'm also excited that I am now a 2nd year College student, 2years more and I'll be graduating already, time is too fast right?! In my new section, I met new friends, like Vemie, and Lorraine. And I'm also excited to meet my former classmates, I wished before that our dean would not reshuffle us so that we can be still classmates in the next first semester. But sadly, my wish was not granted. Its a part of the course I choose. Hospitality Management. And its all about hospitality, from the word it self I don't need to explain it anymore.

My schedule is fully loaded every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Monday and Friday are my vacant days, so expect me to be online on Monday and Friday.

Further more, its obvious that classes are already started, and surely I'll be busy. But guys, don't you worry. I would still update you like tagging you, and leaving some comments on your post just to keep in touch with you. That's how important you are to me. Ü



ME IN MY SCHOOL UNIFORM. xDD

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous meii lee :) said...

nice :D it's our first day of school today~but orientation lg man dn. ooh, i see its unfair sa part nyo XD nahaha. Good for u kc u have monday and friday, free T.T monday to sunday, unfortunately-nursing kc, haay buhay. nahaha. cgecge. God keep you!

June 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Lydia Esther said...

Life is so weird. I find it interesting how your summer is over and mines is just starting here. Good luck with school work and you look lovely in your uniform :)

June 15, 2010 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous vhie said...

wow. 2 more years and it's over :)) Good Luck sis. :D I hope I can manage my blog too :->

June 16, 2010 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous FaithxxHJ said...

hi sis^^
wow! 2nd year collage ka na pala!!
naku..ilang years na lng at ga-graduate ka na talaga<3
heheh:D
i love ur uniform anyway!
goodluck w/ ur study^^
GOODLUCK TO BOTH OF US!

June 16, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

@ mei :. waa' Sunday must be respected dpat dba? hmm. NSTP nyo right?!

@ Lydia Esther :. Unfortunately yes, haha. Its just, we don't have same time that's why. Hehe. And thank you for complimenting on my uniform. Ü

@ Vhie :. Thank You po! Sana makatapos na nga talaga ako ng pag-aaral! :]

@ FaithxxHJ :. OO nga ate ee. Malapit na rin sa wakas. :) Thanks po!

June 16, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home