Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Friday, July 23, 2010

Hey! I want you to meet Kristal!



Hey! I'm Kristal, also know as Krish in the cyberworld. I'm 16, and a 2ndyear College student, taking up Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. Existing in a world that full of mysteries.

SHE L-OVE-S
She loves eating, non-stop eating! She weighs 39pounds. Her waist line is 25, and never changes. :D She wanted to be a SOLDIER, like her loving father. She also wanted to be a teacher. She loves dancing, she's excellent on it. She don't know how to sing, but she's trying her best to sing well. She don't know how to swim, but she's trying to do it. :)) She loves music, like everybody else. She loves dramatic shows, she loves watching movies. She love vegies! SHE LOVES GREEN. :) She love Taylor Swift. ♥ She loves SPIDER MAN. :) She's afraid of being abandon, but not to be hurt by someone. That's how she love a person. She knows how to cook, she knows how to play online games. She loves camera. She loves her self! TOTALLY LOVE HER SELF! And above all this, she loves the one who creates her, and gives life to her. Its God, where she knows that happiness is forever eternally. She love her FAMILY. She love her friends. Ü


SHE H-ATE-S
She hates backstabbers. She hates plastic people. She hates snakes and worms. She hates copycats! She hates stupid chain messages. She hates FLIRTS! She hates irresponsible people. She hate liars. She hates people making decisions for her. She hates people who forced her to the things she don't want to do. She hates doubled-faces. She hates nightmares. She hates the feeling of being alone.


THAT'S WHAT I'AM.
I treasure friends, I give my full trust. But if you will back-stab me, better be careful. If you don't know me yet. :P
I FORGIVE AND FORGET. I don't want that someone would hate me, or I will hate for the rest of my life.
If you want to ask more about me, don't hesitate to ask. → CLICK me. Anonymous is allowed. :D

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous vhie said...

nice post sis :D 16 years and now a 2nd year college. hehe. Keep on rocking ate Krish :D God Bless :)

July 24, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous - iSparcle - said...

your so cute! sis.. nice post! Now I know that you hate NAKES AND WORKS! haha.. I hate copycats too.! super.! hehhe take care sis :)

July 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

@ VHIE : Yes sis. HAHA. Thanks! Am I too young for my year level? O_____________O
@ iSPARCLE : Ayy. Hindi nman. :P Takecare din. Gonna kill em all, COPYCATS! Whoa!

July 24, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Arjoie said...

16 @ 2nd year?..how come?..

HAHA...;)

July 24, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Mari said...

I hope I could eat a lot without gaining weight. I love your waist line. (^_^)

Anyway, let's do our best to sing well. Music will love us sooner or later.

July 25, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Merel ♥ said...

aw i love green to ! :D
pretty pictures haha :)

July 25, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Jie Ji/Jackie said...

i love green also
i thought u was a senior like me..hahas

kawaii pic

July 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Amelia ♥ said...

Hello KRISHTOOT!!!!

July 29, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home