Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No classes again.

Hey! I didn't cheat. I made a real excuse letter and didn't forged my mother's signature. My conscience is telling me not to do it because its bad, I really don't forged signatures. I'm afraid to be caught and be suspended by the school administration.

I went home early today, because we don't have classes.
Usually, we uses the laboratory as our class rooms. There are 3 Labs, but we only uses Lab A, and Lab B. Okay, some of my subjects that I'm taking up, the rooms we use are the Laboratory rooms. Because of straight functions that are happening in our school as of now, definitely we don't have any classrooms, and definitely we don't have any classes. Many students are really affected, from 1styear to 4thyear. I'm so pissed off because the teacher must do something in order to continue our class rather than doing nothing in school, they must find some way to still continue our classes. I'm just wasting my time, money, uniform in going to school and doing NOTHING! I don't want to waste money!


OFF TOPIC :

Hey! I have new affies, namely Yunnihae & Janice. I'm happy that they accepted my invitation as one of their affies. A lot of thanks for being kind to me!

I already bought my SWIM SUIT. The style of my swim suit is cute. I will take a pic of it and share it to you. Maybe on Saturday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Candice! said...

Why don't you have classes? I want to know. Hehe, there are times when I can copy my mom's siggie. Except for legal school documents of course :)

July 21, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous krishtoot.XD said...

@ Candice : Oh! Our department is having a function, for culinary terms in means serving a guest in a real restaurant. :)

July 22, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Anonymous stella said...

ahahah! i really have no idea what happened but forging sigs are bad. seriously that could lead to something difficult to handle. forgery DX

how ya been lately krish?XD

July 22, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home