Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Friday, August 27, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHER??

I never thought that I know how to take some photos that can be use as photography. Because of the influences on Tumblr, it eagers me to take pictures. I tried to snap some shots here in the premises of our house. And because of my creativeness. For me, I made it well. Oh gosh. How I wish I have my own DSLR Nikon/Canon. That professional camera. I want one.

Okay, sharing my mindless thoughts.
Here's a photo. Leave comment please. :D



Click for upclose picture.

To my fellow bloggers, I'm sorry if I'm not visiting you now, I'm just busy. And making my own lay-out for almost a week. Still fixing leh~ But don't you worry guys, I won't let my blog be on hiatus. :)

Till next post. Gotta go now.
Still have exams tomorrow, and a lot of appointments to do.


XOXO.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nice Salcedo said...

wow! i love how you edited these pictures! :D

August 29, 2010 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Aela Ü said...

wow.. love the pics! keep it up sis!

September 3, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home