Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Thursday, August 26, 2010

RANDOM

Hmm, where should I start? Uhm. Okay, tomorrow will be the second day of our exam. Midterm Exam to be specific. I never thought that our exam in math yesterday was like a quiz to me. @@ HAHA. I don't know. I just don't find our exam hard. I thought it was nose-bleeding. But hell ya. I was totally laughing because I just finish the exam for 25mins only. Its my first time y'know. But to be sure with my answer, I reviewed it for 2times.

Okay. Next is, about the tragedy in Manila. I'm so sad that almost all people in China calls Philippines a dangerous place. Just because of one person, that made the Philippines look bad. I just can't blame them, maybe if I were also in the situation. I think we will have the same impression. But people, you really don't know what's behind the story why did Mr. Rolando Mendoza made that. After I watch about his story on the news, I realize that its the fault of the government of the Philippines. Because of their stupid government. Who would not be like him if you don't have job for almost 9months. He was removed in his job for no reason. Urggh. I just don't like that people would actually call us bad and dangerous. So sad! I just prayed for the victims. Poor people.

I love my new lay-out now. Its just simple. Simple as me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mei Lee said...

pagdating sa math, no need na mag-aral sis. di ba? ;)

August 27, 2010 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Sha said...

lol. lucky for you. i appreciate the magic in math but it just doesn't like me. haha.

well yes, your layout is rather swell. :) i like the soft, subtle colors.

August 27, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home