Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 43rd Birthday Dad!

Today, we are celebrating our father's 43rd birthday, and also with my youngest brother. As for now, my mom is cooking. We will go to my Dad's memorial and eat our dinner together with my family. I miss my dad so much, how I wish I could see him, even in my dream. Just for once. :\

I miss all things about him, the way he hugged me when my mom would scold me, the way he kiss me on my nose, and a lot of more. I always cry everytime I think of our memories. Those wonderful memories that makes me inspired. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mei Lee said...

yo! yer dad's 43rd birthday yesterday? why, he's too young to die. v___v my father's 50+ y/o (not sure. LOL) now, i think.

August 26, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home