Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello 17!

And I say, "Hello 17!"

Yesterday, I just turned 17. HURRAY! I'm getting old. :< HAHA. I didn't celebrate my birthday yesterday, just like an ordinary day to me. I dunno why I'm not in the mood yesterday, I feel so irritable, and feels so sad. Maybe because the one I'm expecting to greet me was not my close friends. I was really expecting that my special ones would be the first to greet me, but what? Those people that I'm not closed to be with was the one making me happy yesterday. I feel that people I don't treat special, em special to them. Its a huge OUCH to me. And the most that hurts, my special someone was the last person greeted me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Duh. It must me him that be the first to greet me in my birthday.

Where did I go yesterday? I went to Fort Pilar alone. Yes, capital ALONE! I'm expecting that hubby would be with me yesterday, accompanied me on going to church and light a candle. But NOTHING! I'm getting bitter! OKAY. I went to church to light a candle, thanked God for having another year added in my life, thanked Him for the graces I've receiving, and thank Him for having him in my life. Its my first time to light a candle in my birthday, I wasn't used to do that. But because of a friend, I'm doing it now. And I will continuing to do that.

As I went home, I'm still not in the mood. But because of my beautiful, and loving mother. She made my day happy and contended. I just want a chocolate ice cream, and she bought it for me. :) Even though we don't have money to celebrate my birthday, she has the effort to make me smile! I'm so blessed having her in my life.


To my friends, who's reading this. Thanks for the greetings and blessings yesterday! Specially Rica. Who greeted me exactly 12am, and to my PARE's! I love you mga pre!


Hey! I received a gift from Yunihae. Look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home