Oh-ohmygosh.Ü

Monday, September 13, 2010

Recollection 102

I really love attending activities like this such as recollections, bible sharing. Its my second time to attend this kind of activity for my college life. Our theme focuses on Friendship, and building friendship with God. We started to know our self first, our Facilitator wanted us to be in condition before going to the center of our recollection. She started with the question, "How are you, and How are you as a daughter?" I answered her question this way.

How I am as a daughter? Its kinda hard, because now I don't have any Father who will support us. Specially now, I'm the eldest among the siblings, and the only girl. My Mom expects from me a lot, and my Scholarship is only the one that lets me study, I must not fail any subjects. I'm so pressured by this moment. I consider my self as the second mother of my brothers if my Mom is not around. When I was in second year high school, I lost my way. In a way that my Mom was been called for how many times in our school, it means that I made something wrong, or bad. Until I realized when my Mom cried beacause of me, I was bad, very bad. I didn't see all her sacrifices for us, now I've noticed in my self that I'm being responsible now. I learned how to manage things. Life is not easy, so learned to treasure it.

See how it affects me? I really cried so much, I miss my Dad. Its a long long story, its just the summary of what I've said a while ago in the recollection.

And a lot of things happened inside the room, I learned something from the mistakes of others. I was very touched with they're sharing, they give there full trust in talking about there lives. I'm so inspired!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sha said...

I can feel you! I lost my father when I was 9. :(

September 13, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Nice Salcedo said...

aww..it's good that you were inspired by your recollection! thanks for sharing! i learned a bit about what others are going through in their lives, and all.. :) especially yours that you're missing your dad, and being you as a daughter could be hard..

September 14, 2010 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Mei Lee said...

parents always expect a lot from us. sighs* so yeah, just focus on your studies sis :)

September 15, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home